The life of a mitt is not easy. More than any other part of your riding kit, mitts have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, the Burton team chooses the bestselling women’s Burton GORE-TEX Mitt. DRYRIDE Durashell 2L fabric, and a GORE-TEX membrane protect this Thermacore insulated mitt from burly conditions. The Screen Grab synthetic leather palm gives you full coverage touchscreen control using tech that will never fray, wear out, or wash off. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner when shoveling, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter warmth and comfort.
Burton Women’s Gore-Tex Mitts
- Ins and Lining: 100% Polyester, Insert100% Gore-Tex, Palm: 60% Pu20Nyl20Polyester, Removable Liner100% Poly
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric with Gore warm technology offers a dry and breathable level of performance
- Screen Grab Toughgrip palm won’t fray or wear out and features built-in touchscreen-compatible technology; Comfortable ergonomic pre-curved fit
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining with Thermacore insulation keeps hands warm while limiting bulk
- Removable four-way stretch DRYRIDE Thermex liner provides amplified warmth and versatility; Sticky Icky grip palm offers a firm handle for securing any tool
- Hidden heater/vent pocket can hold a disposable hand warmer or provide ventilation; Removable wrist leash
There are no reviews yet.